- China Today: Air Force (in Chinese). Beijing: Aviation
Industry Press, 1989.
- CIA, "U-2 inventory," Memorandum (Top Secret), IDEA-2805-65, Oct. 26, 1965.
- CIA, "U-2 procurement and losses," Memorandum (Top Secret), IDEA-3239-66, July 12, 1966.
- CIA, "U-2 procurement and losses," Memorandum (Top Secret), IDEA-0581-67, Oct. 25, 1967.
- J. K. Fu, Secret of the Pass [sic] (in Chinese). Taipei: Wings of China, 1992.
- Hsichun Hua, personal communications.
- Hsichun Hua, Sky of Military Aircraft: From Thunderjet to U-2 (in Chinese).
Taipei: Commonwealth Publishing Co., 1999.
- Hsichun Hua, "The Blackcat Squadron," Air Power History, pp. 4-19, no. 1, vol. 49,
- Wen-Shaio Liu, Chinese Air Force in Action (in Chinese), vol. 2, 1991.
- Shi-Liang Lu and Wen-Shiao Liu, Piercing the Bamboo Curtain from the Sky (in Chinese). Taipei: Wings of China, 1996.
- C. Pocock, Dragon Lady: The History of the U-2 Spyplane. Osceola, WI: Motorbooks International, 1989.
- USAF, Flight Manual: Models U-2C and U-2F Aircraft AF(C)-1-1. May 10, 1967.
- T. S. Wong and C. Pocock, Blackcats Squadron: The Story of U-2 (in Chinese). Taipei: Lien-Ching, 1990.